CRL 19" Tubular Spiral Non-Tilt Window Balance Red Bushing - FJ1920
This standard duty CRL Tubular Spiral Balance for Non-Tilt Windows will replace a 9/16 inch diameter (14.3 millimeter) metal or plastic tube balance with a sash load capacity of up to 25 pounds (11.3 kilograms). This unit will also replace spiral balances with a white bushing. While this balance is packaged and sold individually, it is our recommendation that both balances in the window be replaced at the same time. How to Order Tubular Spiral Window Balances
1. To select the proper Tubular Spiral Balance, check diameter of the metal or plastic tube on the old balance: 9/16 inch is Series "FJ"; 3/8 inch is Series "FM" or "FR", depending on the fitting at the end of the rod.
2. Measure Tube Length only; do not include rod length.
3. Check color of Nylon Bushing. If White or Red, select a Standard Duty Balance; If Blue, select a Heavy Duty Balance.
4. Verify if fitting on rod protruding from the Nylon Bushing matches an illustration for Non-Tilt Type Balances. Select the appropriate series ("FM" or "FR") if balance diameter is 3/8 inch.
5. Order quantity required of each new balance by the CRL Catalog Number.