CRL 18" Standard Duty Window Balances Red Bushing - FR1820
This standard duty CRL Tubular Spiral Window Balance for non-tilt type windows will replace 3/8 inch (9.5 millimeter) metal or plastic tube balances with a sash load capacity of up to 25 pounds. The FR Series Balances require factory installed clips. There are four clips, as shown above to choose from; FS340, FS341, FS342 and FS343. This unit will also replace spiral balances with a white bushing. How to Order Tubular Spiral Window Balances with Factory Installed Clips
1. Insure 3/8 inch (9.5 millimeter) tube diameter of the metal or plastic tube on the old balance.
2. Measure the tube length from the end of the balance to the bottom of the colored nylon bushing only. Do not include the rod extension.
3. Check the color of the nylon bushing.
4. Verify that the rod extension protruding from the nylon bushing matches what is shown.
5. Choose required clip from those shown above.
6. Match tube diameter, tube length, nylon bushing color and clip against the balance to be replaced. If all agree, then this is the correct balance.